Help & advice

A big part of my job involves casework. In practical terms, this means that I take on cases on behalf of my constituents to try to help them resolve issues they are experiencing.

Sometimes this might entail me giving advice and helping to point you in the direction of organisations that can provide practical support. More often than not though, I will take on your case myself and engage with outside bodies and organisations to seek a resolution to problems.

Can I help you?

To find out whether I can help and what assistance might be available to you, enter your postcode in the box below and hit the search button.